TOPIC: Meet us in The Hague: A Deal is a Deal Rally
DATE: Rally scheduled Tuesday, 29 May 2018 between 11:00 and 14:00 (exact time to be confirmed)
ACTION FOR YOU: Come to The Hague: Sign up for Rally on Eventbrite!
DETAILS: On May 29th midday (exact time to be confirmed shortly), approximately 100 individuals will gather together in Den Haag to deliver more than 25,000 signatures from our Change.org petition which asks the Dutch parliament to ensure that current recipients of the 30% ruling are protected should the law change in January 2019. Without this protection, this change will have dramatic consequences for the financial livelihood of current expats and their families, the businesses that employ these expats, and the financial health and well-being of the Netherlands.
We need approximately 100 people to join us as we turn over this critical petition. Will you join us?
If so, here is what you do:
1. Sign up at the Eventbrite link below, providing ALL requested contact information:
2. During sign-up, you will see an option to volunteer for security or clean-up. Volunteers are critical to the event success, so please volunteer if you can.
1. ONLY sign up if you ABSOLUTELY can be there
2. Please provide complete contact information. You will be contacted by a member of the Council prior to the event.
3. We will provide printed signs for your use at the rally.
Finally, we opted to use Eventbrite instead of a Facebook event because Eventbrite will allow us to obtain an accurate headcount of committed attendants and ensure sufficient volunteers to comply with permit policies
If you have any questions about the event, please PM Pavithra Selvam.